PROFESSIONAL NAIL PRODUCTS
Enjoy Gel Nails Without A UV Light!
Sheba brings to you a No-Lite Gel System. Enjoy natural, strong nails with no filing or lamp needed.
- Wash hands with Sheba PH Balance Scrub or spray with Sheba Disinfecting Sanitizer.
- Push back cuticles and buff nails with a white buffer block to remove all shiny spots. IMPORTANT! Take out all the shine from nails. Shine is oil and oil causes lifting!
- At this step you can either apply nail tips or go on to Step 4 to put on to natural nails. Again, if you are applying nails tips, don’t forget to file off all the shine from the nails tip.
- Apply Sheba Fiberglass Mesh to all nails and trim. First application you should put on two pieces on top of each other. For fills, apply Sheba Fiberglass only to growth area. If using on natural nails, Fiberglass can be eliminated.
- With extender tip on bottle, apply No-Lite Gel to each nail. Begin with one thin line of gel down the center of nail bed. Using the brush in the Brush On Activator bottle, spread the gel on the remaining area of the nail bed until completely covered. You may add more gel at this time if you find you did not put on enough at first and spread with activator. BE SURE to do one nail at a time.
- You do not need buff the nails. You should have smooth clear nails. If you do notice any imperfections, you can use a 240grit file to smooth the nails and repeat Step #5
- Check your nails. Product should not be touching the skin around the cuticle area and make sure the entire nail, including the free-edge, has been sealed with the No-Lite Gel
- Your Sheba Brush Saver is used only when the brush for your Brush-On Activator begins to harden. Simply switch caps on your Brush On Activator and Brush Saver. This way you will always have a clean brush.
Once you are completed your set, you should only have to buff. If you have bumps or bubbles, we suggest the following:
· Application of Sheba No-Lite Gel is too thick
· Application of Sheba Fiberglass is being “dragged” or “pulled” by nozzle on Sheba Resin bottle